AirHelp helps air passengers get compensation from the airlines when their flight gets cancelled, delayed or overbooked. Most people don’t know their rights and they end up being rejected by the airlines when seeking flight disruption compensation. With AirHelp, all the you have to do is enter your flight details, and from there we will take care of all the paperwork and deal with the airlines, so that the passenger gets paid without all of the hassle.
The Email Marketing Manager is responsible for creating, managing and executing dynamic email marketing campaigns, including complex lifecycle campaigns and triggered emails. Your focus will be on customer engagement, conversion and retention, using campaign analytics and testing tools to measure and optimise. You will be fully responsible for the management and implementation of the full cycle eCRM programme
Manage various email marketing programs including lead acquisition and lead nurturing. Measure results and optimise email programs to increase engagement and lead conversion and drive upsell opportunities to our existing customer base.
- Experience in developing innovative eCRM Marketing plans, utilising the full range of email marketing tactics to drive response and conversion
- Strong proven track record in managing simultaneous email marketing campaigns for sizeable online businesses and driving campaign success through data.
- A passion for driving insight through data as well as managing complex lifecycle campaigns, including triggered series and continually optimising results (A/B Tests, etc.)
- A solid understanding of campaign planning, lifecycle communications, retention, cross-sell and acquisition
- Experience minimising list decay and unsubscribe rates, improving email deliverability and overall productivity of campaigns
- Comfortable taking the initiative, recommending courses of action and taking decisions
- Operational reporting & analysis experience.
Desired skills and experience:
- Min. 5 years email marketing experience with successful track record of building, deploying and optimising new campaigns to drive growth
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B, Multi variate testing and email optimisation
- Experience with web analytics and ideally MixPanel
- Technical skills to build email campaigns including understanding segments and triggers and managing a database
- People management experience and the ability to manage timescales and plan start to finish project management
- Ability to cope well in a busy environment and manage multiple campaigns at any one time
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Love of travel is a bonus!
What we will offer you:
An ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG
The opportunity to develop your skills in other future projects too
Access to the latest technology
Join us and get ready for the ride of a lifetime!