Skyrocket your career by joining probably the best company in the skies!
We help air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights. We fight for millions of travelers who are unsure of their rights, lack the time or expertise to embark on their claims process independently.
We’re looking for dedicated, creative people to join us in making AirHelp even better. Is it you?
What will you do on board?
- Reporting to the HR Director of Airhelp, HR Team Leader will oversee the HR Team in Gdańsk supporting local and global HR processes.
- You will guide recruitment, onboarding, personnel administration, compensation and benefits, training and development, performance management, existing and employee relations
- Responsible for Polish monthly payroll and reporting as well as contact with external payroll vendor
- Ensure company and group HR policies are compliant with Polish legal and statutory requirements;
- Plan, review and monitor team standards and measures to improve performance levels and exceed customer expectation;
- Manage the new office moving with capacity calculations, liaising with partners and manager and making sure all AirHelpers are happy in their work space
- Encourage a culture of continuous development, through effective coaching and feedback;
What to take with you?
For you to succeed in this role you have to be a flexible, hands-on person with success track record in launching, implementing and executing HR projects. You will report directly to the HR Director who is located in New York.
- At least 3+ years of experience in leading, mentoring and effectively managing HR Teams to performance, ideally in multinational environments;
- Master degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, Sociology, Business Administration, Law or Economy;
- Knowledge of the wide range of HR methods and tools within areas of Recruiting, Training & Development, Organizational development, Payroll, Compensation & Benefits, HR controlling, HR Administration, HR Legislation (esp. in Poland)
- Experience of working across multiple sectors and multiple functions;
- Analytical capability to analyse and interpret survey data including the ability to work with metrics, produce KPIs and provide insight to stakeholders
- Fluency in English and Polish;
During the flight you will be provided with:
Ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG
Opportunity to develop your skills and support to learn constantly
Access to the latest technology
Motivation to make an impact on the AirHelp’s future
Full time job based on an employment contract
Access to language classes (English, German, Polish for foreigners)
Additional benefits (private health care, Multisport card etc.)
Join us and get ready for the ride of a lifetime!