Skyrocket your career by joining the best company in the skies!
We help air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights. We fight for millions of travelers who are unsure of their rights, lack the time or expertise to embark on their claims process independently.
We’re looking for dedicated, creative people to join us in making AirHelp even better. Is it you?
Work place: Kraków
At a glance:
Number of employees in the company: ~500
Number of employees in your office: ~35
Regular working hours: Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM - part-time
Equipment: MacBook Air
What will you do on board?
- Providing administrative and organizational support to the office in Kraków
- Maintaining conference rooms, office and kitchens
- Ordering office and kitchen supplies; cooperating with vendors
- Managing front desk functions such as incoming and outgoing mail, invoices and deliveries
- Creating a positive company image both outside and inside the organization
What to take with you?
- Fluency in English and Polish, both verbal and written
- Friendly and helpful personality with the desire to work with people
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Problem-solving skills, well-organized and detail-oriented
- Professional appearance and high personal culture
During the flight you will be provided with:
- Ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG
- Opportunity to develop your skills and support to learn constantly
- Access to the latest technology
- Motivation to make an impact on the AirHelp’s future
- Part-time job based on an employment contract
- Stable working hours and comfortable office space
- Additional benefits (Multisport card, English classes etc.)
Join us and get ready for the ride of a lifetime!