Have you ever wondered how it would feel to work for a company where your efforts and skills have a real global impact?
Do you have a passion for travel and love to feel that you are making a real difference in the world?
If yes is the answer, then AirHelp is for you. We are one of the most successful and innovative startups in Europe, a technology company that helps air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights. We love to travel and we love to educate the passengers about their rights. As a result of our rapid growth we are currently looking for the Head of Performance Marketing.
As the Head of Performance Marketing, you will be in charge of managing and optimizing all paid campaigns including but not limited to Google AdWords and Facebook. You will also be responsible for helping research and vet new marketing channels/partners.
What you'll be doing:
- On-going management of international and multilingual paid campaigns across AdWords and Facebook
- Continually work to optimize current campaigns to a lower cost per acquisition while scaling overall number of customers
- Develop short and long-term account strategies and execute tactics to increase customers and exposure
- Perform ad copy and landing page tests across all paid channels. Analyze, report and make recommendations
- Closely analyze and optimize performance on an hourly, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Providing insights on results as well as actionable steps from learnings
- Testing new ad targets - keywords, behavior, interests, etc - to find new opportunities
- Discover new vendors/channels to test and roll out. Manage relationships with these vendors and ensure they are on-track to hit their goals.
- Keep ahead of large travel dates + major flight disruptions. React and understand the impact of these travel times/flight disruptions to capitalize on gaining customers
Who you are:
- You have experience working on international and multilingual paid acquisition campaigns
- You have least 3 - 7 years experience in paid marketing with a focus in customer acquisition
- 2 - 5 years of experience in planning and developing budgets, CAC goals, and acquisition targets
- Experience managing multiple marketing channels and vendors as well as experience with bid management platforms
- You are an Expert with large scale Google AdWords as well as Facebook Ad campaigns
- You are an Expert with keywords, ad copy and audience/target and landing page testing. You are well versed in proposing, executing, and measuring tests as well as applying findings to current and new campaigns
- You are an experience leader with experience in various paid strategies
- You have experience in performance metrics and direct response campaigns, optimizing towards CPA / CAC / ROI goals
- You are a quick thinker and who can implement changes in timely manner. You know how to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English. Additional languages will be beneficial also
- Location: Berlin
- Language: English-fluent
- Level: Senior, C Level
We are travellers helping travellers. Join our international team of AirHelpers today and be ready to take your career to the next level. The sky is the limit!