Have you ever wondered how it would feel to work for a company where your efforts and skills have a real global impact?
Do you have a passion for travel and love to feel that you are making a real difference in the world?
If yes is the answer, then AirHelp is for you. We are one of the most successful and innovative startups in Europe, a technology company that helps air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights. We love to travel and we love to educate the passengers about their rights. As a result of our rapid growth we are currently looking for a Product Manager who will lead product development efforts on Cockpit, our internal operations tool.
You will be the voice of the customer service team and the driving force behind product innovation from in-depth product understanding to feature development through user research and analysis.
- Work with stakeholders, end users and data teams to improve internal tools efficiency
- Liason with other POs and Product Managers to improve overall claim processing
- Work with translation team to maintain high quality email communications with customers
- Create product road maps backed up with data to define goals and directions for internal tools development
- Execute features that bring value to your main stakeholder(s) as well as foresee future product trends while optimizing existing products.
- Finally.. work with a team of finest software engineers and designers to develop all those cool ideas!
- A Bachelor/Master of Science Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Min 2-4 years of experience as Product Manager, preferably focusing on the development of internal tools/applications
- A broad experience in coordinating the work of development/engineering teams
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Ability to identify critical path tasks and project risks
- Experience in working with cross- functional teams and communicate in clear and effective manner
- Excellent problem identification and resolution skills
- Experience in delivering outstanding results and working to tight deadlines
- Ability to handle fast paced, agile culture and adapt to constant changes
Position: Product Manager
Language: English- Business Fluent
Contract: Employment contract/B2B
We are travellers helping travellers. Join our international team of AirHelpers today!