Skyrocket your career by joining the best company in the skies!
We help air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights. We fight for millions of travelers who are unsure of their rights, lack the time or expertise to embark on their claims process independently.
We’re looking for dedicated, creative people to join us in making AirHelp even better. Is it you?
Work place: Gdańsk
At a glance
Number of employees in the company: ~500
Number of employees in your team: <10
Your manager: Aleksandra Kruszyńska, Head of HR
Working hours: Mon-Fri 8AM-4PM or 9AM-5PM
Remote work: no
Business trips: no
Equipment: MacBook Air
In this role you will be responsible for assigned HR tasks and projects and simultaneously behave as an HR Business Partner for the given area of the company.
You will be responsible for both soft HR and HR administration issues, among others:
- Cooperation with payroll vendor with regards to HR documentation
- Producing statistical reports on HR information - turnover, sickness absence, benefits
- Checking payroll processes to ensure that all relevant information is contained accurately
- Daily support for managers and employees in all HR issues
- Recruitment process
- Involvement in all HR related projects (annual employee evaluation, career paths, employer branding, benefits system, onboarding and offboarding process)
- Implementation of HR tools and policies
What makes you a successful candidate?
- At least 3 years of experience in different HR areas (recruitment, development, payroll, administration)
- Educational background related to human resources management, psychology or law (preferred)
- Fluency in Polish and English (English is our communication language)
- Practical knowledge of Polish Labour Law
- Training skills would be an asset
- Analytical skills
- Excellent problem solving skills and openness to new ways of thinking
- Self-driven, open-minded, with a high energy level and ability to multitask
- Business awareness along with empathy
What can you expect at AirHelp?
- Welcoming HR Team who supports you in learning your new role
- A real impact on tools and policies implemented in the growing company
- International team and very dynamic business environment
- Opportunity to build the project of AirHelp Academy as a trainer or/and administrator
- Access to the latest technology
- Full time job based on an employment contract
- Stable working hours and comfortable office space
- Private healthcare package
- Access to the language classes (English, German, Spanish, Polish for foreigners)
- Additional benefits to choose (gym card, cinema tickets, shopping gift cards etc.)
Join us and get ready for the ride of a lifetime!